The very latest teaching in the light of the pass
Presented by: Ennia Favret, Anibal Leserre, and Guillermo Belaga. Coordinated by: Marisa Morao. In the context of the Nights of the School at the EOL, it was held the first night that followed the “Sorano event” -carried out last May at the FUC. Jacques-Alain Miller, invited us from the Sorano theatre to redirect of Lacan’s teaching. The guests to this night have done this job, putting in sync Miller’s very latest teaching in the light of the pass. Ennia Favret, AME (Analyst Member of the School) of the EOL and the WAP, refers that "the pass of the parletre, -the difference between transference unconscious and real unconscious, the end as satisfaction- orients the work of the pass at present. Teaching which emphasizes the uniqueness of each traverse. "This hypothesis is accompanied by others: the de-idealization of pass and the mobilization by a politics of Psychoanalysis on par with a desire to pass '. Aníbal Leserre, -ex-AE (Analyst of the School) and AME (Analyst member of the School) of the EOL and the WAP- tells us: "I've allowed myself to focus on the basics which I will state from a slightly different perspective to the title of the night, inverting the formulation: The pass: some lights and some shadows from Lacan’s very latest teaching ". And Guillermo Belaga, former AE and AME of the EOL and the WAP: " Jacques Alain Miller’s course has led me to a re-reading of the pass from the point of view of the relationship with Psychoanalysis: the pass encore as a ratio of the real unconscious and the cause” Marisa Morao is a member of the EOL and the WAP. She is the current Secretary of Cartels of the EOL. Presentation by Marisa Morao.
Episode 1
What illuminates the pass of Lacan's very latest teaching?
By Ennia Favret; Marisa Morao
22:43 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 01.05.2014
Episode 2
Pass: Some lights, some shadows from Lacan's very latest teaching
By Aníbal Leserre
22:59 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 01.05.2014
Episode 3
A re-reading of the pass
By Guillermo Belaga
21:12 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 01.05.2014
Episode 4
Conversation: "the real does not speak but testifies"